[StarCluster] Using DRMAA on StarCluster

Justin Riley jtriley at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 31 12:21:42 EDT 2012

Hi Chris/Min,

I'm super behind on responding to mailing list threads. Apologies to all!

You're correct that DRMAA_LIBRARY_PATH has to be exported. Fortunately
this is already fixed in the latest github version of StarCluster via
the following merged PR from jakebiesinger:

https://github.com/jtriley/StarCluster/pull/122

HTH,

~Justin

On 07/29/2012 08:25 PM, Chris Diehl wrote:
> FYI I was able to successfully submit a job following the
> tutorial. Note that if you start with the "Running a job" example,
> you will need a "s.initialize()" statement after "s =
> drmaa.Session()".
>
> Chris
>
> On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 5:16 PM, Chris Diehl <cpdiehl at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> This export statement seems to solve the problem I was having.
>> export
>> DRMAA_LIBRARY_PATH="/opt/sge6-fresh/lib/linux-x64/libdrmaa.so.1.0"

Going to try the tutorial example for submitting a job now.