[StarCluster] problem with arguments passed to plugin

Justin Riley jtriley at MIT.EDU
Sun Oct 31 21:28:20 EDT 2010

  This is a bug and will be fixed in the github code. However, although
Python allows variable names like dirPath and Lpattern, a common
convention in Python is to use all lowercase variable names. Also,
multiple words in a variable name are often separated with a '_'
character rather than capitalizing the words. You've used these
conventions for most of the plugin config and your ShortReadPlugin class
except in a few places but using it everywhere in your code is good
practice.

~Justin