[Save] MIT Earth System Initiative Symposium - Register now!

Matthew Gardner gardner at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 18 10:15:20 EST 2004

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Space is running out for the Earth System Initiative Symposium. Only 30
seats are left!

This Symposium, titled:

Was... Is...Might be... Perspectives on the Evolution of the Earth System

will be held March 7-9, 2004 on MIT's campus at Little Kresge Theatre.

We have invited a very diverse set of speakers for what we hope will be a
very novel set of
perspectives on the past, present and possible future of the Earth System.

For more information, a detailed agenda, and registration information,
visit http://web.mit.edu/esi/html/announce.htm .

Please be sure to register, and encourage your students and post-docs to do
so too, as space is limited. Feel free to forward this to any friends or
colleagues who may be interested in attending.  The symposium is free to
all students and everyone in the MIT community.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Regards,

Penny Chisholm and Kip Hodges
Co-Directors