Inbox Transaction

Orlandino Sandy (RBNA/HRC3.21) Sandy.Orlandino at us.bosch.com
Mon Jun 28 12:45:11 EDT 2010

We have recently implemented Time Approval via MSS and we for
troubleshooting inbox issues we have always used SWI5 to determine what
items are in a user's inbox; however when a "proxy" is in place the
workflows in the proxy's inbox are not appearing in SWI5 - does anyone
know of a transaction that will show all items - whether the associate
is the direct recipient, or the recipient due to being a proxy?

Thanks,