[QIP-Sem] MIT QIP Seminar Announcement

Timothy F Havel tfhavel at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 24 16:32:21 EST 2004

Next week's MIT QIP seminar will take place on Monday, Mar. 29 at 16:00 in
4-237, and features:

A Photonic Toolbox for Quantum Information Processing

by Franco Wong (MIT Research Laboratory of Electronics)

Photonics is a key quantum information technology area for applications ranging
from quantum communication to quantum computation. I will describe some of the
photonic resources we are assembling at MIT: high-flux sources of entangled
photons, quantum-state frequency translation, and single-photon two-qubit
quantum logic gates.