[panda-users] Osi_linux plugin

Simone Mazzoni simone.mazzoni13 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 11:26:21 EDT 2015

Hello,

I tried to use the osi_linux plugin to get the current process in execution
but it seems not to work.
I tried to execute panda with -panda 'osi;osi_linux;osi_test' but it gives
me the following error:

Any idea of the reason?

I noticed see that the plugin contain a "utils/kernelinfo" folder that
should contain a script or something to extract the correct offset of the
running kernel, but I do not understand how to use it.

I tried running the osi_test on an Debian SO and on a Ubuntu 14.04 SO.

Thanks for the help.

- Simone