[OWW-SC] New icons for OWW Feedback and Lab Notebook

Barry Canton bcanton at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 22 10:36:24 EST 2008

One option would be to fold Labs and Groups into one button and then put
Protocols back into the fourth button spot.  That would help maintain a
balance between content and "social networking" type features.
Barry

Barry Canton
Endy Lab
Biological Engineering Division