[OWW-SC] New icons for OWW Feedback and Lab Notebook

Austin Che austin at csail.mit.edu
Mon Jan 21 11:24:37 EST 2008

    While we're on redundancy, the About Us link is present three
    times, and the Help and Protocols links are present twice on the
    main page. It seems the Resources button should go into the
    sidebar with the other resources. It's unclear why Protocols is a
    button but Materials isn't. I think it would be easy to make that
    bar into a single line of buttons and remove the duplicates and
    move some into the sidebar. Perhaps a bar with just Labs, Courses,
    Groups, and Blogs.

--
Austin Che           <austin at csail.mit.edu>          (617)253-5899