[OWW-SC] New icons for OWW Feedback and Lab Notebook

Reshma Shetty rshetty at MIT.EDU
Mon Jan 21 11:14:40 EST 2008

I was thinking the same thing.  Everything on it is either a button, in the
blog already or has been a news highlight for a while.  Plus, this at least
slightly decreases the size of the main page.

So I just went ahead and removed the news highlights.  New highlights can be
posted to the blog in the future.

-Reshma