[OWW-SC] New icons for OWW Feedback and Lab Notebook

Bill F bill.altmail at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 09:50:59 EST 2008

The front page now has 2 buttons for blogs; one in the top bar and another
below in the "News Highlights". They both say, "start a blog" below them.
One points to a Wiki page while the other points to a raw  HTML page.

Do we need 2 different buttons for blogs?  If so, should they point to the
same place?