[OWW-SC] Changes to Feedback based upon "preliminary feedback"

Bill F bill.altmail at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 09:25:36 EST 2008

Julius,

We're using the MIT Mailman mailing list manager. I checked and there's no
way to do this for email addresses in the text of messages. We can hide all
addresses appearing in the headers of messages. I haven't tried it to see
the effect but I don't know whether this simply hides the text or makes
messages not eligible for replies. I'll look at it during the week.

Thanks.

B.