[OWW-SC] New icons for OWW Feedback and Lab Notebook

Bill F bill.altmail at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 16:16:53 EST 2008

Jenny,

We need to come up with a few icons for OpenWetWare. I'd like some
advice/assistance from you when you have a chance. If anyone else has any
ideas, please let us know.

We need two of the tiny blue icons the same size as the house, lab beaker,
question mark, etc. that used are in the
navigation links on the left hand side of all wiki pages.

"Donate" will be under the "Random page" item.
"Feedback" will be the last item, just under donate. If we had a larger
version of the same icon available, I can include it on the page.

Any suggestions on what to use for these items?

We also would like to come up with a set of icons/graphics for the Lab
Notebook. We have three levels in the lab notebook:

Main Lab Notebook
Project
Entry

We can use consistent icons on all pages or use variations for the main
level, the project view, and the entry (date) view.

Let me know what you all think about how this might work.

Thanks.

Bill Flanagan