[OWW-SC] OWW User Feedback

Julius B. Lucks julius at younglucks.com
Tue Jan 15 11:52:43 EST 2008

Hi SC,

We really need some way for an average user to give feedback to the
SC about how to make OWW better, how they currently use it, etc.
Outside of the survey, or someone finding the steering committee page
on their own, there is really no mechanism to get general community
feedback on how we are doing, and which direction we should take
next.  I am hoping that as the SC blog is used more regularly, there
will be useful comments on the posts, but I don't think that is enough.

How about some sort of 'Feedback' link in the navigation bar?  That
way it can be seen on every page so that people reaching OWW from
Google for example can still give feedback.  The link ideally would
point to some sort of discussion forum with topic threads etc., but
for now should just bring up some page that a user could fill in to
email feedback at openwetware.org for example (email being simpler for
newer users than editing the wiki).

What do you think?

Cheers,