[OWW-SC] Fwd: The Scientific American "Science 2.0" story is finally online!

Jason Kelly jasonk at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 9 16:15:28 EST 2008

Hi SC,

OpenWetWare is featured in a Scientific American story this month.
They are experimenting with getting reader feedback on the web prior
to publishing the print edition -- with the intent of including some
of the feedback to improve the article before press.

So please share your experiences of doing open science on OWW here:
http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=science-2-point-0-great-new-tool-or-great-risk

See the author's (Mitch Waldrop) comments below.

Also, reminder that the SC meeting is tomorrow at Noon EST.  Chairs,
please post notes here:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Steering_committee/Meeting_-_January_2008

Talk to you tomorrow, thanks,
jason