[OWW-SC] POWW!

Drew Endy endy at MIT.EDU
Sat Jan 5 10:09:02 EST 2008

I think an important thing to start with is the remove the
"transaction costs" associated with submitting, revising, and proofing
a manuscript.  This takes way too much time at present, even for the
most enlightened and wealthy journals.  A wiki-based (or better)
platform could almost completely remove these costs.