[OWW-SC] new user list

Reshma Shetty rshetty at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 4 18:08:20 EST 2008

Hey all,

Since there seemed to be general support for the idea of a new user
list on the main page, I went ahead and rolled it out.  Take a look.

Also Vincent, I think that some/all of your suggestions are possible
using the dynamic page list extension that is already available on
OWW.  It is just very non-intuitive to use so figuring out the right
syntax can be challenging.

Check out http://semeb.com/dpldemo/index.php?title=Example_3#Varying_font_size_based_on_popularity

It allows you to create a list of articles where the font size of the
article name depends on the number of times that article has been
viewed.  I'll try to play around with it later to see what happens.

-Reshma