[OWW-SC] new user list

Vincent Rouilly vincent.rouilly at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 17:21:56 EST 2008

I agree, it is a great idea.

I would love to get a better feel for the OWW community activity from
the front page.
I mostly used the recent changes at the moment.

maybe dynamically updated things like:
- 5 most active pages over the last 7 days (get an idea of the
current hot topics)
- 5 most visited pages over the last 7 days
- 5 latest categories used
- 5 latest users logged-in
- maybe a user of the month (great incentive to have a polish user
page :) )
- google map with OWW users (already discussed in the past)
- 5 Latest keyword used in searches
- ...

Vincent.