[OWW-SC] OWW Lab Notebook Brainstorming Session

Steven J. Koch sjkoch at unm.edu
Wed Sep 26 06:03:23 EDT 2007

http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Feature_list/Lab_notebook/2007_Oct_B
rainstorming

Dear OWW Community,

Later this fall, OWW is going to begin a major effort to implement new
features to improve lab notebooks on OWW.  In the next couple weeks, we'd
like to have a brainstorming session to collect ideas from the community.
We need to find a suitable time for this session.  If you are interested,
please go to the above link, add your name to the list, and vote on your
preferred time:

*	Thursday October 4, Noon Eastern Time
*	Friday October 5, Noon Eastern Time

Also please post any suggestions about the meeting format.  You can post
questions on the wiki page, or email to sjkoch at unm.edu.

Thank you!

--Steve Koch
 http://openwetware.org/wiki/User:Steven_J._Koch