[OWW-SC] User Page Default Content Live

Julius B. Lucks julius at younglucks.com
Sun Oct 14 11:59:38 EDT 2007

Hi SC,

Thanks for all the comments on the default user page contents.  It
looks like we have stabilized on

http://openwetware.org/index.php?
title=OpenWetWare:UserPageDefaultContentText

which I think is excellent.  I have gone ahead and made these changes
to the page that is used for the live user page creation.

I think the next step is to tweak the welcoming email a little bit to
encourage users to look at their newly created user page, and maybe
even shorten it a bit. (Ideally it would contain a single link to
their new user page.)

Reshma, I remember you putting up a page about the content of the
email - can you point that out to me so we can start discussing its
content?

Thanks a bunch,

Julius

Please Reply to My Permanent Address: julius at younglucks.com