[OWW-SC] Content for Seeding User Pages

Julius B. Lucks julius at younglucks.com
Thu Oct 11 18:36:13 EDT 2007

Hi SC,

To follow up on Bills work creating the ability to seed new user
pages with content (and upon Jason's suggestion), I have created a
proposed default user page at

http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare_talk:UserPageDefaultContentText

The page contains a brief tutorial on how to edit the User page, and
encourages the new member to add more information to the page as well
as contribute to the OWW wiki in general.

Please take a minute to have a look at the page, and edit/comment as
you see fit.  Hopefully we can finalize this soon so that we can
encourage new users to start making contributions to OWW.

Cheers,

Julius

Please Reply to My Permanent Address: julius at younglucks.com
http://www.openwetware.org/wiki/User:Julius_B._Lucks