[OWW-SC] Genbank Accession Number question

Bill F bill.altmail at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 22:40:55 EDT 2007

Here's a link to a test page for EMBL's data on the OWW beta server. I'll
add information about the database names, formats, and styles if there's
interest.

      http://beta.openwetware.org/oww-dev/embla3.html

I've factored out a simple browser for the databases, styles, and formats
supported via EBML at http://www.ebi.ac.uk:

This page currently will open a new window with the style and format
requested for the database. The browser lists the format supported for each
of the formats. I can build a simplified version of this same query into the
biblio extension.

Let me know about how you folks would like to see the formats and styles
handled. I can default it to one specific set of parameters but allow for
the addition of options if needed.

I'm looking into the DDBJ format as well.

Thanks.

Bill