[OWW-SC] Lab Notebook meeting notes

Steven J. Koch sjkoch at unm.edu
Fri Oct 5 15:36:43 EDT 2007

Thanks, Jason!  And thanks to everyone  for attending the meeting today, I
think it was really productive.  I created a table with some of the features
I thought we sort of agreed on, as well as a proposed system for
prioritizing.  See:

http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Feature_list/Lab_notebook/2007_Oct_B
rainstorming#Features_List

I also created sub pages ([[/subpage]]) for about half the features with
quick explanations.  If you have time, please take a look and edit / add
features & sub pages, and also vote for your priorities.

--Steve