[OWW-SC] OpenWetWare User Manaagement System: User Page created for new users autmatically

Austin Che austin at csail.mit.edu
Thu Oct 4 18:58:53 EDT 2007

    On the recent changes list but not as a change but as a new log type like:
    http://openwetware.org/index.php?title=Special:Recentchanges&filter=n%3DSpecial&limit=100

    You can check out the SpecialRenameuser.php for adding a log type
    (they add the user rename log).

    I'm not sure why you need time metadata. Whenever the UMS creates
    an account, it just adds a log entry with the user and timestamp.