[OWW-SC] RSS Extensions available for testing on OpenWetWare.org

Bill Flanagan wjf42 at MIT.EDU
Wed Oct 3 14:15:13 EDT 2007

We've deployed a set of RSS extensions to allow you folks, as well as any
other OpenWetWare users, to include live RSS feeds on any OpenWetWare page.

Here's where you can find out about the extensions:

       http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Software/Extensions/RSS

Examples of how to use each of them are included.

We will eventually move to a single extension for RSS. If there are features
you see in any of the three that appeal to you in particular or problems you
encounter while using them, let me knew.

We will be using RSS as a way to link content from OpenWetWare  blogs among
other applications.

We also will provide templates to make the job of using these extensions
easier for all concerned.

Send me email at wjf42 at mit.edu if you have questions or comments or use the
talk page for the RSS extensions. We'll be monitoring the page on a
continual basis.

Thanks.

Bill Flanagan
Openwetware.org <http://openwetware.org/>