[OWW-SC] Lab Notebook Brainstorming this Friday, noon EDT: Can someone help me set up telecon?

Steven J. Koch sjkoch at unm.edu
Tue Oct 2 14:56:02 EDT 2007

Dear SC Members,

Except for one person, it looked like Friday noon was the best, and also
this avoids going back to back with SC meeting.  I am currently editing the
wiki page
(http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Feature_list/Lab_notebook/2007_Oct_
Brainstorming) as a page to prepare for the session, then I will send out
email to the main OWW list.

I think people preferred a teleconference, and since the SC uses the wiki
chat + telecom format, that sounds like the best idea.  Is it possible for
someone at OWW to set up a similar thing for our Friday session?  I am sure
I can also host this here, but likely our technology is clunkier and also I
don't know how to do it.  Also, can I "attend" the Thursday SC meeting to
get an idea for how it works?

OK, Thank you and please keep providing any other thoughts and advice!

--Steve