[OWW-SC] fyi: wysiwywiki...

Reshma Shetty rshetty at MIT.EDU
Fri Nov 16 11:36:34 EST 2007

The FCKEditor still seems quite buggy to me.  In just playing around
with it for a few minutes, I found

1) It is incompatible with the recent edit tools extension that places
commonly used characters below the edit window.  (Not a major issue.)

2) Formulas didn't seem to work.  See
http://www.openwetware.org/fck/index.php/Sandbox

3) It seems to be incompatible with Biblio?

So I'd be nervous about deploying this site-wide by default without
having a handful of steering committee members test it first.  I think
we'd also need to be prepared to invest significant development time
into it to fix bugs.

-Reshma