[OWW-SC] EditTools helper enabled (Greek characters, etc).

Jason Kelly jasonk at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 13 13:21:52 EST 2007

Couldn't agree more with this.  Not having a WYSIWYG editor is the #1
barrier to contribution on the site in my opinion.  I wasn't sure if
anything available was good enough though, has anyone tried any of the
available ones for mediawiki?

thanks,
jason