[OWW-SC] EditTools helper enabled (Greek characters, etc).

Austin Che austin at csail.mit.edu
Tue Nov 13 13:16:29 EST 2007

    I think we should look seriously again at getting a wysiwyg editor
    for the wiki up. Not only would this make it prettier/easier to
    edit, but many of these issues could be solved if we have an
    intermediate layer between the user and the wiki. I have no
    problem with having people click a button or type degc or whatever
    as long as the intermediate editor translates that to something
    universal before it saves it to the page. It can then do the
    reverse conversion when the user edits the page again.

--
Austin Che           <austin at csail.mit.edu>          (617)253-5899