[OWW-SC] More changes coming as part of the OWW Lab Notebook Working Group.

Austin Che austin at csail.mit.edu
Thu Nov 1 18:12:50 EDT 2007

    Many people probably carry around cameras and portable scanners in
    their pocket without realizing it. Making use of a cell phone
    barcode, e.g.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semacode would be
    interesting. And your cell phone almost certainly has some form of
    data connection to the outside world. A network enabled portable
    scanner that most people already have in their pockets. What else
    do you need?

--
Austin Che           <austin at csail.mit.edu>          (617)253-5899