[OWW-SC] meeting with candidate for Senior Knowledge Developer position

Reshma Shetty rshetty at MIT.EDU
Sat May 12 22:54:17 EDT 2007

Hey folks,

So we should be all set for the steering committee meeting with Lorrie
on May 16 at 12pm.  Call into 617-324-7294 or sip:sc at openwetware.org.
Please try to call in 5 mins early to smooth out any audio problems.

The chat room will be at
http://openwetware.org/wiki/Special:Chat/SC

(It would be nice if everyone could give a 5 mins summary of stuff
they work on re OpenWetWare during the meeting just to give Lorrie an
idea of what the SC is working on.)

Thanks,

Reshma