[OWW-SC] meeting with candidate for Senior Knowledge Developer position

Reshma Shetty rshetty at MIT.EDU
Tue May 8 13:07:40 EDT 2007

Hey all,

So as you all know, the OpenWetWare hiring committee has spent the last
couple weeks advertising two fulltime positions at OpenWetWare and
interviewing candidates.

We have a candidate for the Senior Knowledge Developer position that we'd
like you all to meet (via teleconference).  Her name is Lorrie LeJeune.  She
currently works at France Telecom but previously she worked at O'Reilly as a
development editor convincing folks to write books on Bioinformatics (and
editing the books).  She also has worked at University of Michigan Press and
the MIT Press.

Right now, we have tentatively scheduled a teleconference meeting for
Wednesday May 16 at 12pm.  Please let me know whether a) you are interested
in talking with Lorrie and b) whether you can make that time.

Please respond to me (not the list) by email.  Since the hiring process is
still ongoing, we're keeping this off wiki.

And obviously, we'd welcome your thoughts on the candidate post-meeting.

-Reshma