[OWW-SC] SC Meeting Friday @ Noon in CYBERSPACE ;)

Jason Kelly jasonk at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 7 08:21:59 EST 2007

Hi Folks,

Just a reminder that the SC meeting will be Friday at Noon EST, and
everyone will be calling in (including the MIT folks).

Some rules to make this more likely to succeed:
1. No cellphones
2. Use headphones or a handset --> no speakers as they produce an echo
3. Mute mike when not talking to keep down background noise

We'll also be using the new OWW chat function, so please enable chat
in your preferences.  My Preferences-->Misc-->Enable wiki chat.

That chat page will be:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/Special:Chat/OpenWetWare:Steering_committee/Meeting_-_March_2007

We'll be calling into the MIT conf call system since that worked
pretty well last time, the number will be:
617-324-7520

Please call in at 11:55 if possible so we can iron out the kinks...

The agenda is here, please add/edit:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Steering_committee_next_meeting

Thanks!
jason