[OWW-SC] E. coli Wiki

Vincent Rouilly vincent.rouilly at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 04:51:51 EST 2007

I also think it is a good idea. As an OWW user, it is true that I
would like to be able to contribute to other Bio-Wikis, without the
hassle of dealing with multiple accounts and registration processes.

But, on the other hand, I am not too sure how happy bio-wikis would
be to give up on the control of  their own user community.

 From a technical point of view, would it be possible to offer to bio-
wikis a way to combine their own user management with the ability to
also authenticate against an OWW OpenID server ?
If it is possible, at the end of the day, the only thing you need to
convince them is that by default they would trust OWW users.

Vincent.