[OWW-SC] first virtual SC meeting - yikes! Next Friday (3/9) at Noon EST

Austin Che austin at csail.mit.edu
Thu Mar 1 13:05:30 EST 2007

> We're experimenting with a few options this week on how to do it, more
> info to follow.  We'll likely be calling into a phone system.  Also,
> Austin has been implementing a chat that will be integrated with the
> wiki, so we can play around with that as well.

    I just sent a message to the discuss list about the chat. I would
    suggest picking a fixed page to use for online sc meetings. The
    page with the agenda seems good
    http://openwetware.org/wiki/Special:Chat/OpenWetWare:Steering_committee_next_meeting

--
Austin Che           <austin at csail.mit.edu>          (617)253-5899