[OWW-SC] first virtual SC meeting - yikes! Next Friday (3/9) at Noon EST

Jason Kelly jasonk at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 1 11:58:56 EST 2007

Hi SC,

In an effort to speed the transition from an MIT-centered steering
committee to one culled from the community at large, we're going to
try out an all-virtual SC meeting.  this may be a bad idea :)  we'll
see.

We're experimenting with a few options this week on how to do it, more
info to follow.  We'll likely be calling into a phone system.  Also,
Austin has been implementing a chat that will be integrated with the
wiki, so we can play around with that as well.

As a reminder, please help specify SC positions that you think would
be useful here:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Steering_committee/What_positions_would_be_useful%3F
(If you or someone you know would be good for a position, please
encourage them to volunteer)

Also, add to the agenda here:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Steering_committee_next_meeting

If you are planning on participating in the meeting, please send me an email.

Thanks!
jason