[OWW-SC] SC meeting notes / please help with features!

Jason Kelly jasonk at MIT.EDU
Mon Jul 16 11:31:54 EDT 2007

Hi SC,

Thanks to those who called into the last meeting.  Unfortunately we
don't have an audio recording as Austin was out of town and we forgot
to set it up.  A real shame since half-way through the meeting the
phone system decided to play Enya background music for 5 minutes --
really wish we'd captured that.

Notes are posted here:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Steering_committee/Meeting_-_July_2007

Action list is here:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Steering_committee_actions

We spend a fair chunk of the meeting choosing a few technical features
as "high priority", they can be found here:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Feature_list

Bill Flanagan, our newly hired Tech Developer will be working to
implement these.  However, they all need a good bit of work to be more
crisply specified.  Please look over the list and if you find one that
strikes your particular interest, help flesh out the description and
add your name to the list of interested folks.

Bill is going to be a really great resource, and I think the SC can do
a great job of ensuring he's working on things that are highly
relevant to the community.  Very excited to roll out some much needed
features!

Thanks,
jason