[OWW-SC] Fwd: Transfer Private to Public?

M. Yee yeem at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 7 20:10:37 EST 2007

How about making a template like {{togopublic}} that sticks

[[Category:togopublic]] and

<!-- This page will go public soon -->

on the page? It's easier than a namespace IMHO because they can go to the
aforementioned category to see a list of everything that's due to be
moved, plus the pages can be put in whatever namespace they want.