[OWW-SC] bookmarklets for each page of the wiki?

Ilya Sytchev ilyas at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 5 16:28:36 EST 2007

"Bookmarklets" for link submission are a cool idea but adding them
involves changing Monobook.php which is likely to be overwritten during
Mediawiki software upgrades.

I don't think Postgenomic will ever have a capability to submit URLs
since they seem to get data automatically only from registered resources
(blogs):
http://www.postgenomic.com/wiki/doku.php?id=postgenomic_friendly

Ilya