[OWW-SC] Alternative Welcome System and Home Pages

Jason Kelly jasonk at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 23 01:50:46 EDT 2007

Yeah, I like this idea a lot.  Thanks for the good work, guys.
Putting up some default info about the person, plus simple
instructions on how to edit that info will help to 'break the ice' on
editing for sure.

I'm a little unclear on whether you'd want to have a separate UserPage
and 'Homepage', rather than just seeding the userpage with the things
you described in the homepage.

thanks,
jason