[OWW-SC] Xen Community Wiki

Maureen Hoatlin hoatlinm at ohsu.edu
Mon Sep 25 00:22:00 EDT 2006

Dear SC,

I just suggested to the Xenopus Community (see http://www.xenbase.org/) that OWW would be a great place to set up a wiki. Peter Vize (pvize at ucalgary.ca) is in charge of the website for the community, called XenBase.

The idea for a wiki was a hit. The discussion now is if XenBase should host a wiki on the new server they expect to get soon, or if the community should try out OWW.

I set up a page and started a discussion section listing advantages of OWW vs advantages of hosting at XenBase. I (we) could use your input on this decision.

see
http://openwetware.org/wiki/Xenopus_Community

Thanks!
Maureen

Maureen E. Hoatlin, PhD.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology & Molecular and Medical Genetics
Oregon Health and Science University
3181 S.W. Sam Jackson Pk. Rd.
Medical Research Building, Rm 518
Mailcode L224