[OWW-SC] Meeting this Thursday at Noon (9/14)

Jason Kelly jasonk at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 11 14:08:01 EDT 2006

hi SC,

Just a reminder that we have a meeting on Thursday (9/14).  If you are
planning on calling / videoconfercing in, please let me know.  Also,
we've updated the SC homepage in case you hadn't yet noticed:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Steering_committee

The old version was pretty outdated and overwhelming.  The idea here
is that this page will contain the current month's tasks and
suggestions for the next meeting.  After the meeting on thursday these
will be archived along with the meeting notes, here:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Steering_committee#Meetings

and we'll reset the SC homepage based on the task list from the new
meeting.  The SC page will hopefully be an up-to-date space where SC
members (or anyone else) can find something to work on or to suggest
new ideas.

As a consequence, the "agenda" is now just the SC homepage.   Please
edit and comment there.

Last, I'm hoping to spend a fair chunk of time at the meeting trying
to prioritize a list of short term (e.g. by january) goals for OWW.
We've been starting to put together a list here:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Steering_committee/Goals

Please take a little time before the meeting to add ideas / thoughts.
See you all on thursday.

Thanks,
Jason