[OWW-SC] Vector with LoxP sites flanking one/two antibiotic markersfor e.coli

Reshma P. Shetty rshetty at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 7 08:18:09 EDT 2006

We do have a help forum on OWW.  :)

See http://openwetware.org/wiki/Questions_and_Answers

Joseph, I would post your question there so that it reaches a wider
OWW audience.

-Reshma

PS Also see, http://openwetware.org/wiki/
Bacterial_artificial_chromosomes
Some of the BACs listed there have loxP sites.  But you have to be
careful about which one you use to really get copy number 1-2.