[OWW-SC] Latest in teaching for higher secondary students in Europe

Jason Kelly jasonk at MIT.EDU
Fri Sep 1 09:21:34 EDT 2006

hi joseph,
I moved your question to the (brand new ;) courses Q&A section:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Courses/QandA

which is linked to from the OWW:courses portal:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Courses

That way it will be seen by a bigger group then just the small subset
of OWW users on the Steering Committee.

Thanks,
jason

p.s. feel free to edit or remove it, if you didn't want it posted to the site.