[OWW-SC] http://openwetware.org/wiki/Reddit

Julius Lucks lucks at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 13 09:58:30 EST 2006

I will check on the OpenID support.  I am with John in thinking we
should see how the OWW community decides to use it.  That said, some
good example usage and maybe a highlight blurb about suggested usage
will go a long way in shaping how the community views the service.

Cheers,

Julius

http://openwetware.org/wiki/User:Lucks