[OWW-SC] Fwd: OWW DNA ligation and nature methods article...

Drew Endy endy at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 7 12:50:45 EST 2006

OWW SC,

I wanted to send this along to the OWW SC and my guess is that many
of the people emailed below haven't had time to respond, and it
provides a interesting use case.

Best,
Drew

Begin forwarded message: