[OWW-SC] OWW poster for MIT BE department retreat

Sean Aidan Clarke saclarke at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 9 12:58:11 EST 2006

I think this is a great idea, and I'd be willing to put it together
(with suggestions) since I don't have a research poster to present.
Let me know title suggestions and I'll submit one this week.
Sean