[OWW-SC] OWW poster for MIT BE department retreat

Reshma P. Shetty rshetty at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 9 12:13:38 EST 2006

Has anyone submitted a poster title for OpenWetWare for the BE retreat?
  I think it would be good to have a poster there (as well as at other
department retreats at other institutions).

If the new OWW logo isn't ready in time, perhaps we could put together
a temporary poster for the retreat.

Nothing complicated, even just a series of screenshots from existing
OWW pages might be sufficient.

-Reshma

Begin forwarded message: