[OWW-SC] Reddit Proposal for Thursday Discussion

Jason Kelly jasonk at MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 9 04:14:37 EDT 2006

Hi folks,

If you have some time take a peek at this as well:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Steering_committee/Goals

Basically, trying to get a discussion started about firm goals for the
SC over the next 6 months, so that we can make decisions about
prioritizing our resouces.

Thanks, see you thursday.
jason