[OWW-SC] Who wants an iPod? (the carrot for wiki contributors)

John Cumbers johncumbers at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 21:16:01 EDT 2006

Hi all,
this is really strange, as the wiki is set up by Jon Rees (who is co-chair
of BioSysBio 2007 and organised the YBF (Young Bioinformaticians Forum)
which is now part of BioSysBio 2007.  I'm sure Jon has got the idea from
OWW, but not sure why he wants to start another one?
I'll find out,
cheers,
John

On 8/8/06, Martin Jambon <martin_jambon at emailuser.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, Austin Che wrote:
>
> >    you could replace BioWiki directly with OWW. I'm not sure I see
> >    the point of them starting something which looks to be identical
> >    to OWW at this point.
>
> It seems to be an add-on to http://www.biodirectory.com/
>
> See also that thread on their forum:
>    http://www.biodirectory.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=544
>
> I guess we can ask the question there, or by replying to the original
> email
> announcement.
>

> Martin
>
> --
> Martin Jambon, PhD
> http://martin.jambon.free.fr

John Cumbers,  Graduate Student in Computational Biology
Brown University, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Box G-W
80 Waterman Street, Providence, Rhode Island, 02912, USA
Tel USA: +1 401 523 8190,  Fax: +1 401 863-2166
UK to USA: 0207 617 7824