[OWW-SC] Who wants an iPod? (the carrot for wiki contributors)

Austin Che austin at csail.mit.edu
Tue Aug 8 15:27:24 EDT 2006

    There's not much on that wiki. I'm not sure I understand their
    mission statement: 'BioWiki aims to provide "questions to answers
    for life scientists"' Based on their description on the main page:

    "BioWiki is a friendly community for your links and collections of
    links, laboratory homepages, protocols and collections of
    protocols, recipes for media and buffers, academic courses and
    course material, articles and papers, tutorials, reviews of papers
    and other publications, project pages with experimental results,
    FAQs and glossaries, introductions or guides to new areas of
    biological and medical science."

    you could replace BioWiki directly with OWW. I'm not sure I see
    the point of them starting something which looks to be identical
    to OWW at this point.

--
Austin Che           <austin at csail.mit.edu>          (617)253-5899